You can visit our TV buying guide 2015 to decide which features are more suited to your needs.
Best TV 40 to 50 inches:
As are the most common sizes have available any TV in this range: 4K, Curved 3D ... We can find models from 500-2000 €. We present some of the most recommended models.
The best models Ultra HD with Smart (3D):
- Samsung JS9000 / JS8500: probably the best television less than 50 inches that we can buy in 2015, but costs about € 2,000 in 48 inches. (review)
- Samsung JU7500: between expensive TVs, one of the best ways to not spend a small fortune, the image quality is good and has Smart and 3D (review)
- Panasonic CX700B: good TV 4K good price (review).
- LG UF850V: 4k-TV complete with extras Good Smart WebOS 2.0 and passive 3D. The image quality is not as good as in the other models (review)
- W808C Sony: 3D models with good, good image and the new Smart Android. (review)
- Samsung J6300: curved screen, with Smart Tizen, but not 3D, good image quality. (review)
- Samsung J5500: cheaper SmartTV 2015, the image quality is good. (review)
- Sony W605B: model 2014 with good image, Smart TV, not 3D, priced under their value. (review)
We have listed some of the most significant models of both: FullHD and 4K. If you want a big screen, good image quality and good price, we recommend the model W605B 2014, Smart worst but very good overall.
As we place the midrange Samsung J6300 / J6200 with the Sony W805C, two good models at reasonable price. If your budget is high, great TV is the JU7500 without reaching the 2,000 € of JS Samsung.
- Samsung JU7500 (48) £1,600
- Sony W808C (43-50) for £800-£1,000
- Sony W605B (48) £590